Exceptional and rare opportunity to purchase/or lease space in the previous PNC bank building. The 19,649 SF(per tax records), 3-story facility is located in the downtown Glenside commercial district. It is across the street(approximately 220 feet) from the Glenside Septa train station(which is touted as being the busiest in the suburban network). The architectural detail and amazing presence of the building make it a Glenside icon. This is in the MU1 zoning district and has a huge parking lot in the rear and another municipal parking lot behind that. This makes it a great location for a Brewery, Restaurant, Coffee Roaster/shop, School, Church, Salon/Spa, Grocery store, major retail, or use your imagination. There are 3rd-floor spaces available for immediate occupancy. The combined spaces measure approximately 3,397 SF and The present allocation is 9,200 SF on the main floor, 2,161 SF on the 2nd floor, and 1,236 SF on the 3rd floor. Located at the signalized intersection of South Easton Road and East Glenside Avenue in Cheltenham Township.Convenient access to Route 309, Route 611, Route 73, and PA Turnpike.
- 9,200 SF on the main flr with extremely high ceilings
- 3,396 SF professional office space
- Available for immediate occupancy
- Conveniently located in downtown Glenside
- The basement has high ceilings
- Close proximity to Glenside Septa Train Station
- Highly visible/accessible location